repatriation process, they can be launched into a thriving and emotionally healthy adulthood.
Personalized one-on-one coaching to support and guide Adult TCKs throughout their transition to their passport country for university, gap year, or more. These 1-hour monthly sessions are led by our director of Adult TCK Services (learn more about Jessi Bullis at the bottom of the page).
Schedule a free 15-minute consult to see if these sessions are
the right fit for you by filling out the interest form!
Finding community support is essential to thriving as an Adult TCK. Our ATCK membership and ATCK Community Pass give Adult TCKs access to our virtual lounge and our monthly ATCK coffee chats!
Recorded Course | Coming Soon!
Other Repatriation Resources
- Unstacking Your Grief Tower | Lauren Wells
- The Practice of Processing | Elizabeth Smith
- The Global Nomad's Guide to University Transition | Tina Quick
- Belonging Beyond Borders | Megan Norton
- Tarmac: A 10-week Guide to Making Sense of Your Multicultural Story | Laura Ward & Brenda Keck
- Faith on the Move | Interaction International
- Navigating Global Transitions Again: A Graduate Planner | Frances Early, Jeni Ward, & Kath Williams