Family Check-in Training
April 18, 2024
What the training includes:
- Organizational distribution of the PCEs Inventory
- Recognizing when a TCK is in the "Red Zone"
- Recognizing normal transition stress vs. when professional care needs to be brought in
- Tracking the children's PCEs over time
- Encouraging parent-child connectedness
Can't make it live?
Inquire at [email protected] to receive a discount for organizational teams of 2+.
Meet the instructor
Chief Executive Officer
Lauren is the Founder and CEO of TCK Training and author of Raising Up a Generation of Healthy Third Culture Kids, The Grief Tower, and Unstacking Your Grief Tower. An Adult Third Culture Kid (ATCK) who spent her teenage years living in Tanzania, East Africa, Lauren has worked with over 1,000 parents and TCK caregivers and has trained staff from over 80 organizations.
Click on the video on the left to meet Lauren!